We offer warranty on all refurbished appliances:
- 30 days on labour
- 90 days on parts
Warranty does not apply to the following:
Damage as a result of flood, fire, or act of God.
Any appliance subjected to accident, misuse, negligence, abuse, defective or improper wiring, improper leveling, of defacement.
Damage in the transportation of appliances.
Any improper use of the machine.
Damage resulting from failure to follow proper installation procedures.
Before you call for Warranty – Is it really broken?
When you go to use your hard-earned pieces of equipment and it does not work, it can be extremely frustrating. However, before you call for warranty. Ask yourself the following questions.
– Is the appliance plugged in all the way?
– Is the plug you are using operating correctly?
– Did the circuit breaker trip?
– Is the floor uneven? Is the appliance level?
– Are any of the filters, vents or traps clogged?
– Is the drainage set up properly? Right height? Min height requirement for (washer) drainage is tub height.