We have the following positions available, Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Driver / Labourer -April 2023
Salary: Negotiable ($16-$18/hour) – depending on experience
Full time Position – 40 Hours a week – Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm + 1 Saturday a month 9am-1pm
***Would be willing to hire a University Student for the spring/summer on a term basis***
– Must have a Valid Driver’s license
– Must be able to pass a National Police Criminal Check (This is required for the contracts you would be working on).
– Must be dependable and reliable
– Must be able to work with team or on your own
– Must be in good physical shape to lift up to 50lbs
– Must be able to adhere to all safety rules and practices designed to ensure safety of operations
– Driving a variety of vehicles (1/2 ton trucks, 2T, 3T and 5T larger box trucks) – No special license needed, training will be provided.
– Completing Job related Bulk pickups around the city of Winnipeg (By bins and inside buildings).
– Packing and removal of abandoned items in Vacant Units.
– Delivery and Removal of appliances sold in our showroom.
– Helping with Odd Jobs around the shop
Appliance Service Technician – Ongoing
Salary: Negotiable ($16-$22/hour) – depending on experience
Full time Position – 40 Hours a week – Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm
Looking for a Service Technician – Experience is an asset, but not required. Experience dealing with electrical components is important.
Experience: Experience an asset
Security and Safety: Criminal record check required, Driving record check (abstract)
Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s license
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information: On-site customer service, Various locations, In shop
Equipment and Machinery Experience : Large household appliances