Warranty Used Parts
The main benefit of used appliance parts is the price. When compared to the cost of buying new, there is a significant cost savings associated with used parts. We do our best to offer Quality Used Appliance Parts. Unfortunately, with some used parts there is no way of knowing when they are going to go, they work until they don’t. There is no indication when testing, how long the life expectancy of the part will be. There is no warranty on our used appliance parts.
We make all attempts to test parts prior to selling them. When appliances come to our shop, a technician will test the appliance to determination the issue(s) with the appliance. In some cases, we are able fix the appliance and sell it as a reconditioned appliance. When the appliance cannot be repaired due to unavailable parts, not cost effective etc., we would remove the parts that are in good working order and salvage these for reuse and/or resale. Full testing is not necessarily done on all parts, if the issue is known and not related to that specific part that is being salvaged. For example, a dishwasher leaking water would more than likely have a good control board because the complaint was leaking of the dishwasher.
The part you are purchasing is a Used Part – it will possibly contain some discoloration, scuffs and/or scratches. These minor anomalies on the part will not affect the function of the part. Used parts will not contain any breaks or cracks that will affect the functioning of the part. The Picture displayed is a sample of the product available and may not be the exact part shipped/sold. We try are best to show photos that accurately display the product. Should you wish a photo of the actual item prior to ordering please don’t hesitate to contact us prior to ordering. The part includes only what is displayed in the picture unless otherwise specified.
Some pieces are not marked with parts numbers – we try to match up the parts we have with what we believe is the correct part number. This will be noted if the part number is not listed on the part. If you are buying one of these items, feel free to contact us so that we can confirm that the part is accurate.
Each part for sale will be listed with one of the following:
- New – Common: Brand new unused item. Boxed, unboxed, or damaged box or package, that is still available to purchase New.
- New – Rare: Brand new unused item. Boxed, unboxed, or damaged box or package that is no longer available to purchase new or is only available by special order.
- New – Reused: Part was removed from a New Damaged/Defective appliance product that was not repaired or part was used for a short period of time in a machine for testing and then removed because the appliance was not repaired.
- Used – Common: Used part removed from a tested appliance, that is still available to purchase New.
- Used – Rare: Used part removed from a tested appliance, that is no longer available to purchase new or is only available by special order.